If you want to learn how I’m growing my own network marketing business ONLINE and getting leads from the internet (instead of constantly hounding my friends and family), you should grab this free “Attraction Marketing Bootcamp”
If you’re looking to make money from home or start your own home-based business, Network Marketing is a fantabulous option.
(Super quick side note: Network Marketing businesses are also sometimes referred to as “Multi Level Marketing”, “Direct Sales Business”, “MLM” or “Social Marketing Business”.)
And as much as I’m obsessed with Blogging and Affiliate Marketing to make money from home, Network Marketing has nudged its way in as one of my favorite “side hustle” ideas for busy moms.
Here’s my quick story on why I started a Network Marketing business.
Here are just a few reasons why:
- Work on your own schedule, as much or as little as you want
- Low start-up costs (most are under $100 to start)
- Get “on the job” training in marketing and business while you earn
- Start making money right away
- Time leveraged business model (no more trading hours for dollars)
- Become surrounded by a community of ambitious people that elevate your life
- No cap on earning potential (make as much as you want)
- The ability to make a real impact on others’ lives through training and mentorship
There are SO MANY more advantages and life benefits to owning a network marketing business, and as I write this quick list above it makes me realize that I need to write a whole blog post on it (“Why Every Busy Mom NEEDS To Start a Network Marketing Business”… working title ;)).
Okay, that’s a post for another day. If you’re reading this I’m going to assume you already WANT to start a Network Marketing business, or are at least curious and interested, so I’ll move on to the good stuff!
I’ve combed through a BUNCH of different companies (hundreds!) and compiled this list of what I feel to be the 87 absolute best network marketing companies for moms. (I also made a downloadable PDF for you so you can reference it anytime… just sign up to get it for free below 🙂
I chose the below as the “best Network Marketing Companies” for 2 reasons:
1. Consumable Product Line
If you’re starting a product-based business, you want a consumable product line. All this means is that once someone runs out of something, they’re going to need to buy more. These are things like skin care, nutrition, and cosmetics (as opposed to things like jewelry, handbags or kitchenware).
If you start a consumable product network marketing business, you will earn residual income as people continually re-order more products month after month. In my opinion, this is really the only way to go if you’re looking to get the most profit out of the time you put in to your business.
I’d also highly recommend choosing a company that gives you your own website that people can purchase products directly from so you don’t have to carry any inventory. Most forward-thinking network marketing companies are operated this way these days, so this shouldn’t be hard to find.
2. Relevant Product Line
Since 99% of my readers are moms (not an actual statistic, but probably spot on), the network marketing companies I chose are ones with products that I feel most moms would be interested in.
For example, skin care, essential oils, food-based products, nutrition, and health and wellness as opposed to body-building supplements or legal services. Not that there aren’t some moms that are in to that stuff (cooler moms than me for sure), but I tried to keep it generally applicable to the majority of moms.
And even with that said, a few made it on to the list that aren’t particularly “mom-ish” but that looked too cool to leave off (like a Jerky company and a Pet products company). Okay, let’s jump in!
87 Best Network Marketing Companies for Moms
As noted below, I am a consultant for and personally recommend Arbonne and Monat. I have not researched each brand on this list in depth and, as always, please do your own research before joining any business opportunity.
Aihu: healing skincare and body products.
Aloette Cosmetics, Inc.: scientifically based skin care and makeup.
Amway-Quixtar: health and wellness products.
Arbonne: the #1 global brand for healthy living inside and out. Sells botanically-based beauty and nutrition products.
|**I am an Arbonne consultant and currently accepting new team members. If you’d like to join my team and receive personal coaching and training from me, click here to sign up. Then click > About Arbonne > Your Opportunity > Start Your Arbonne Business Today (green button).
Avon: Beauty, anti-aging skincare, fragrances.
Beauty Counter: chic, safe and effective beauty products.
Beauty Society: skincare line offering the “treasure not trash refill program”, with refillable items sold at 15% – 30% savings.
Become Beauty: anti-aging cosmeceutical skin care products.
Black Box Cosmetics: bath, body, and skincare products.
Body Wise: meal replacement shakes and nutritional products.
Celadon Road: high-quality natural, eco-friendly products for everyday needs.
Daisy Blue Naturals: natural bath and body products.
Direct Cellars: Wine club. Delivers new wines each month.
doTERRA: essential oils.
EVER: botanically-based skincare products. A Stella & Dot family brand.
Forever Living: health & wellness products, essential oils.
For You: hair, body, skin and nutritional products
Forever Green: natural energy drinks.
H2O at Home: natural home care products, organic personal care products, natural home fragrance.
Herbalife: Weight loss products
Homemade Gourmet: gourmet food products.
Isagenix: healthy weight loss products.
It Works: weight loss body wraps.
Jafra: cosmetics and beauty products.
Jamberry Nails: nail wraps as well and nail lacquer.
Java Momma: organic fairtrade coffee, loose leaf tea, cocoa, and accessories.
Jerky Direct: beef jerky.
Jeunesse: Anti-aging skincare and supplements
Jordan Essentials: bath and body products.
Kyani: a superfood juice.
L’BRI Pure N’ Natural: natural aloe vera skin care products.
Life Force: nutritional supplements.
Mannatech: nutritional supplements.
Mary Kay: cosmetics, skin and body products.
Metrin: skin care products.
Modere: Clean & cruelty-free health, wellness, nutrition, supplements, household and personal care products.
Modicare: laundry, auto, and personal and home care products.
MONAT Global: first and only anti-aging, naturally-based hair care products.
|***I am a Monat consultant and currently accepting new team members. If you’d like to join my team and receive personal coaching and training from me, click here to sign up.
Nature’s Sunshine: health and wellness products.
Nerium International: science-based skincare products.
Nikken: wellness products.
Noevir: skincare, haircare, body care and cosmetics.
Norwex: environmentally friendly cleaning products and personal care products.
NuSkin: skin-care products.
NYR Organic: organic haircare, body, cosmetics, aromatherapy, herbal remedies and more.
pawTree: pet food seasonings, food, supplements and accessories.
PeoplesWay: wellness products.
Plexus: all-natural, healthy solutions to help people lose weight.
Pola: cosmetics, skin, hair, and body care products.
Princess House: products for your home.
Pure Haven Essentials: safe personal care products.
RBC Life Sciences: nutritional supplements and natural personal care products.
Reliv: nutritional products.
Rodan + Fields: dermatology based skincare for men, women, and teens. From the creators of Proactiv©.
Saba: smart coffee, appetite control and energy supplements.
SeneGence International: long-lasting cosmetics. Best known for lip color.
Shaklee.com: wellness products.
Simply Aroma: essential oils.
SkinnyBodyCare: all natural weight loss supplements.
Soul Purpose: bath and body products.
Spa Sensations: spa products for the home.
Sportron International Inc: wellness products.
Steeped Tea: loose leaf tea, gourmet mixes, and food accessories.
Sunrider: health and beauty products.
Sweet Minerals: all natural, mineral-based makeup and skin care products.
SwissJust Corporation: natural Swiss products for body and mind.
Tahitian Noni: wellness juice, skin care, essential oils.
Tealightful Treasures: gourmet teas and food mixes.
The Gourmet Cupboard: gourmet food mixes and coffee.
Thrive Life: food, seasonings, sauces, snacks, beverages, and more.
THRIVE W: wellness supplements.
Traveling Vineyard: wine.
TriVita sells herbs and nutritional supplements.
Unicity International sells nutritional, personal care and wellness products.
Usana: Nutrition, weight management, energy and skincare products.
Valentus sells health and vitality supplements and drinks.
Via ONE Hope: mission centered company selling wine and other gourmet products with donations to charities for each product.
ViSalus (Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge) sells weight loss and fitness products.
Watkins Online sells home care and personal care items.
Willing Beauty is a direct sales company for young girls. They sell healthy skincare products and makeup.
Wine Shop at Home: wine and wine accessories.
YOR Health: nutritional products and supplements.
Young Living: essential oils, nutrition, and personal care products.
Youngevity: health and wellness, beauty, and food products.
Younique: makeup and accessories.
YPCK: pet treats, food, toys, gear, and spa products.
Zermat International, LLC: skincare, body care, and makeup.
Zrii: wellness, skincare, and liquid nutritional supplements.
And there you have it! My picks for the 87 best Network Marketing companies for moms. I’d love to hear which company you decide to partner with… let me know in the comments and let’s chat network marketing!
👇This is the training I’m following to grow my business online, and I HIGHLY recommend it!👇
Are you a busy mama who wants to be able to start a home-based business in the nooks and crannies of your day to make money from home?
Then joining Arbonne as an Independent Consultant is a great option! You can start with literally ZERO experience and start making money from home within your first month.
How? Simply put, the moment you start your Arbonne business you have an entire team of positive, successful people with a vested interest in seeing you succeed as fast as possible. If you start to see success early on, the momentum will carry you on and fuel your continued business growth. You can build your business offline (traditional way) or online (internet marketing, blogging & social media).
With a consumable product line that’s in high demand, it’s easy to make sales without being “salesy”. (Take special note of the word “consumable” in that last sentence… we’ll talk about how important that is in just a minute.)
Read Next: 87 Best Consumable Product Network Marketing Companies For Moms
But first, I wanted to share a bit with you about my journey and the reason I decided to write this post. Ever since I became a consultant myself, I get a TON of questions about the business and how to get started!
The truth is, I started my Arbonne “business” simply because I really admired the women who first told me about it. I had been using the botanically-based products myself for about 6 months, but I was already really busy as a stay-at-home-mom of 4 young kids (2 still in diapers) as well as running my own blog… I couldn’t fathom adding any more to my already crazy schedule! But they assured me that this was the kind of business that I could fit into the “nooks and crannies” of my day, so I decided to give it a go.
Plus, I was at a place in my life where I was actively pursuing personal development, and I knew that one of the best ways to increase my own success was to surround myself with ambitious, successful people.
(Blogging is great for that too, but can get pretty lonely behind a computer screen! Arbonne gave me real-life friends that I am so so SO grateful for ❤).
My intention was to just do the business casually to earn a side income and I wasn’t really thinking about pursuing the business in a serious way. But once I jumped in I was immediately was surrounded by an army of positive, supportive, ambitious go-getters and I saw how simple it was to go big if I had the right mindset. I was completely inspired to action!
Should I Become an Arbonne Consultant?
So you know why I became an Arbonne consultant, but you may be wondering if it’s right for you and some of the benefits. Here are a few key points for you to consider when making your decision:
- You don’t need to carry ANY inventory. You get your own website that people can buy directly from.
- You can start making a profit in your first month if you have the right guidance (see below)
- It’s a consumable product line. This means the products in the Arbonne line are things people already use in their day-to-day life and will NEED again and again (this is business 101 and SO important for effortless ongoing sales)!
- It’s a GLOBAL business operating in 7 different countries. This means that even when you’re sleeping, people in Australia can be buying from your website.
- You get built-in business training and support from your sponsor so you’re not wasting time or “guessing” at how to grow your business
- Personal growth and friends! It can be really hard to make friends if you’re a stay-at-home-mom or a mom who’s busy working outside the home. Arbonne is a short-cut to making deep friendships with people who will lift you up, encourage you and support you (this is the #1 reason I joined).
- You can truly fit it into the little pockets of time in your day (how much time do you spend scrolling Facebook or watching TV? Be honest! You can start building your business during that time instead.)
- You can earn lots of FREE stuff like products, cars and vacations (no joke)
- It’s only $49 to get started! You can start your own business for half the cost of your Amazon Prime membership.
My first month as a consultant I was already in qualification to get my first promotion without being salesy or spamming my friends or family! (I’m following this training to grow my business mostly online. If you want to start this journey with me and join my team, see below).
How to Make Money With Arbonne
As an Arbonne consultant, you make money in two ways:
1. Through your own direct sales
2. Additional commissions through your team
Here is a bit of information about Arbonne’s generous compensation plan:
It costs $49 to become an Arbonne Independent Consultant ($30 annual renewal). There are no monthly fees, inventory requirements or hidden start up costs.
You automatically get 35% – 50% off all product, plus a revenue kick-back once you reach the first level of management since you’re ordering from your own personal online store! You can become a consultant just to purchase product for yourself and get your kick-back, which is a great option if you’re already in love with the products and want to get the best deal.
OR you can sign up with the mindset to start your own business and make money from home! The income potential is HUGE (this takes work and is not promised to everyone… your income is determined on how you work your business).
Sooo, on to the elephant in the room: HOW do you make sales in your first month (and beyond!) without being salesy, spamming your social media, or harassing your friends and family?!
Believe it or not, it can be pretty easy if you just have the right guidance! To set up the systems for growing your business online, it’s probably going to take at least 90 days, but will be largely automated sales after that! If you want to start making money right away while you’re setting up your online systems, here are a few ways to start earning money in your first month:
- Invite your real neighbors over for a “business warming” party (be excited!). Share the amazing Arbonne products and opportunity with them and give them an incentive (free product) to host a demo in their home. This is the FASTEST and EASIEST way to make massive sales your first month in your business (and a great way to get to know your neighbors). Your sponsor – me if you join my team 😉 – will hold your hand through the entire process.
- Share your personal story on Facebook, Instagram and/or email. Let people know WHY you decided to start your business and/or HOW the products have helped you. Be specific! This is different than begging people to buy from you or randomly direct messaging people you haven’t talked to in years! Instead, you are simply sharing a part of your life journey and asking for encouragement. (You don’t need to hide the fact that you’re starting a business… be proud!) This is how I made my first 2 big sales when I started!
- Start a Facebook Page or Group that discusses the benefits of the product and tips related to health, wellness and beauty and let people know about it. This way you are always sharing updates and info with people who actually want to hear about it.
- Deliver product sample baggies to any group of people in your circle (kids soccer team parents, play date meet-ups, MOPS group, parents at school pick-up, co-workers, etc.). You can upgrade your Arbonne business start-up with a bunch of samples for just $49 extra if you want to use this strategy.
- Decide on a group of people you’d like to serve with the products and business (moms, busy college students, young professionals, etc.) and start a blog about topics that can help them. Include health, wellness and beauty tips that naturally link to the products in your store. Automated sales, sister! Of course, it will take more than a month to grow your blog, but you can set the wheels in motion from day one.
I share tons more tips like this with the peeps on my team, as well as personal guidance for how to implement everything. I share step-by-step training for growing your business offline or online so you can choose which way suits you best (or mix ’em up). I’d love to have you on my team if you feel like we’d be a good fit for each other! If so, just follow the steps below to get signed up and start selling in 5 minutes!:
How to Become an Arbonne Consultant
- Go to my website and click the green button that says “Start Earning” (you should see my picture and name – Candis Hidalgo – at the top of the page, but if not just enter my consultant ID to make sure you get on my team (#24360472). You’ll enter your email address and personal details in the next few steps.
Start here to sign up as an Arbonne Independent Consultant
- The sign up process will take you through a few more steps, then ask you to choose a start-up order. You aren’t required to purchase any products to start your business! All you need is the “New Independent Consultant Registration” ($49), which comes with information on how to get your business started. If you’d like to set yourself up strong for doing demos regularly (which can be very profitable), then it’s a good idea to choose one of the Value Packs at this time. But again, that is totally optional. Finalize your sign up by clicking through the next steps.
Just $49 to start your business. Other value packs are optional!
I’ll get an email from Arbonne that you joined my team and I will help you get started! We have a private Facebook group and Voxer group for our team where you get access to me and the rest of our team and can learn how to grow your business, make sales and leverage online marketing and blogging so you can grow your business and make money without begging or spamming people 😉
I can’t wait to chat with you about your goals and where you want to take your business!
Do you have any other questions about how to become an Arbonne Consultant and make money from home? If so, please leave a comment below or email me at hi @ smartmomblogger.com! Talk to you soon!
👇This is the training I’m following to grow my business online, and I HIGHLY recommend it!👇