GET YOUR FREE $100 AFFILIATE MARKETING CHEAT SHEET FOR BLOGGERS
Discover the “Affiliate Marketing Profit Equation” you need to plan your first $100 in blog revenue + 3 affiliate programs that'll get you there quick!
Rachel Hollis is a motivational speaker for women, author of the best-selling book, Girl, Wash Your Face, and an international phenomenon. She recently announced via a Facebook Live video that she’s releasing her first ever product: The Start Today Journal.
In her Facebook Live, Rachel says she created the journal to help facilitate a practice she does every day that has changed her life: Write down 10 dreams you have for your life.
“The Start Today Journal is the best tool to help you achieve your goals. For ninety days you will write down five things you’re grateful for, ten dreams you’re going to make happen, and the one goal you’re going to achieve first. We believe that with this daily practice you will be able to find success both personally and professionally.”
– Rachel Hollis
Here’s a recap of what she revealed in her announcement video about the purpose and release date of the Start Today Journal.
The Start Today Journal by Rachel Hollis
You can do any of this in a simple spiral notebook, but Rachel wanted to create something more intentional for herself and her community of amazing women. Here’s what the journal will be and do:
- Introduction will explain how to use it: Envision your future best self and ideal future life and write it down as if it has already happened. These can be huge dreams or reminders of who you want to be. Rachel’s examples are: “Girl, Wash Your Face has sold a million copies” (BIG dream) and “I am an exceptional mother” (reminder of who she wants to be).
- Transform those dreams into goals by pursuing only one at a time and breaking them down into actionable steps.
- There is also space dedicated to gratitude so you can write down 5 things you’re grateful for every day.
- Release date for the Start Today Journal is set for October 2018 (see latest update below!)
- First run will be a limited release of only 4,000 copies. And from the comments of her 30k live viewers, it’s gonna sell out quick.
- There are three different designs for the October release: Gold Brush, Tortoise Shell, and Color Block (Rachel’s favorite) with the quote “Hope Is Not a Strategy” (get a sneak peek at about the 26:00 minute mark in the video below
- There will be three brand new designs release before the holidays (for gift giving, or for yourself ;))
Check out her Facebook Live video announcement below and snag her book Girl, Wash Your Face to get inspired and fired up for life while you’re waiting for it to come:
UPDATE! The first small batch release of the journals sold out very quickly. There will be several more designs released soon – just in time for the holidays. You can head to their shop to get on the waitlist to be notified.
That’s it for now – are you excited for the Start Today Journal? Are you going to get it? Have you read Girl, Wash Your Face? Let’s chat in the comments section!
Make it a great day,
P.S. Go on and Pin this image to your Inspiration or Personal Development board on Pinterest!