Protein shakes are my go-to daily lunch, mostly because of their convenience, but it helps that they taste like dessert 😉 . You get an entire balanced and healthy meal in 2 minutes in the form of a tasty shake. Health, convenience and deliciousness… it’s a win-win-win for busy mamas.
But sometimes you just wanna eat something, ya know? And smoothie bowls are basically the same thing as the shakes I make, just with the liquid/solid ratio adjusted a bit for a more “spoonable” experience.
Add some crunchy toppings and you’ve got yourself an easy go-to on days when you don’t feel like drinking your lunch through a straw 😉.
So with that in mind, give this delicious recipe a try for breakfast or lunch!
Vanilla Dragonfruit Protein Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 2 scoops Arbonne vanilla protein
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup frozen pink dragonfruit
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
Just add all ingredients to your blender or Nutribullet and blend. Top with your faves! Pictured here is puffed quinoa, toasted, coconut flakes, coconut yogurt and berries. Yum!
Why I Love Arbonne Protein
In the world of protein powders, you have a lot of options. There’s whey, casein, soy, egg, rice, hemp and other plant-based sources.
Each of these have their pros and cons depending on your goals and ideals (weight loss, muscle gain, weight maintenance, health, sourcing, etc.).
When choosing a protein supplement, you’ll want to make sure your protein has a complete amino acid profile as well as taking a good look at the ingredients to make sure they’re contributing to – and not hurting – your overall health.
With that in mind, here’s why I choose Arbonne’s protein:
- 100% Vegan: Contains no whey or casein (which can be hard to digest and can cause abdominal discomfort and gas)
- 20 grams of Complete Protein: Many plant-based protein powders are not considered “complete” because they only use one source of protein. By combining protein from pea, brown rice and cranberry, Arbonne’s protein delivers a complete amino acid profile
- Bonus nutrients: additional nutrients like vitamin B12 and Folate give me even more health benefits
- Soy-free: I like to steer clear of soy whenever possible because of its negative impacts on health
- Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Cruelty-free: All the -frees 😉
- Tastes amazing: If you’ve ever tried protein powders before, then you know that most of them taste nasty. They’re either too grainy, or too artificial tasting, or too nasty. Lol. I seriously look forward to my Arbonne shakes every day because they really taste that good.
You can grab a bag of Arbonne vanilla protein here on my website. They have Chocolate and Chai flavors too 😋
Want More Recipes?
I’m making a recipe book with TONS of recipes just like this. It’ll have beautiful pictures, delicious recipes, and step-by-step instructions. And I’m going to give it away for free – hooray! Just sign up for my other free recipe booklet on this page and I’ll let you know as soon as it’s ready!
So Grateful For Your Shares!
If you use Pinterest or Facebook, I’d be so grateful if you shared this post 💕. Every share helps!